Please carefully read through our policies below before booking.
If you have any questions, kindly send an email to email@example.com
DEPOSITS: All microblading appointments require a $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to secure a booking. All makeup appointments require a $35 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit. Deposit goes towards your service. Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferable to reschedule an appointment if a notice of 48 hours prior to initial appointment is given. Only ONE time rescheduling is allowed. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of your deposit. The remaining amount is due on the day of your appointment.
Please double check that all of your contact info is correct when booking, so you can receive the proper notifications. We are flexible with rescheduling as long as it’s done within 48 hours prior to the appointment.
TARDINESS: Please try your best to arrive 15 minutes prior for your appointment. We work back to back appointments and want to ensure our clients are aware of any shift or change in time. If you are more than 15 minutes late with zero notice, you must reschedule online.You will be required to pay another deposit.
NO SHOW NO CALL: Due to high demand in scheduling; All no call no show appointments will be charged 50% of initial service that was to be performed.
PREVIOUS PERMANENT MAKEUP: If you’ve had previous work done, please email or text us a clear photo of your brows for a consultation.
Failure to do so may result in a forfeit of your deposit.
Previous work that is light enough for microblading by Enchantink Studios will be treated as a new service.
IMPORTANT PRIOR TO MICROBLADING! Please read carefully and understand all information below prior to booking your appointment. Having any of these will result in forfeiting the deposit and refusal of service!
- I am over the age of 18 years old and can provide a valid license or ID card.
- I am not pregnant or nursing.
- I do not have irritation of the skin of any kind such as blemishes, pimples, rash, psoriasis, eczema, rosacea or sunburn in the area of the procedure.
- I do not have any history of herpes infection at the proposed procedure site.
- I do not have epilepsy, diabetes, allergic reaction to latex or antibiotics, hemophilia or other bleeding disorders.
- I am not on Retin-A or Retinols. If you are, you will need to stop 7 days before your appointment and avoid using 30 days after the procedure.
- I do not have cardiac valve disease or suffer from any heart conditions or take medications that thins my blood.
- If I suffer from hepatitis, or other risk factors for bloodborne pathogens exposure, or any other communicable disease, I have informed the technician and have been advised of any medication and procedure to promote the satisfactory healing of my tattoo.
- I am not Diabetic. If you are, you will need your doctor’s written consent for a tattoo procedure.
- I am not currently undergoing chemotherapy. You must be off chemo for 6 months before your appointment
- If I have had previous work done, I have already sent a photo for approval before booking.
- I do not have any keloids, and am not prone to keloid scarring
- I am not sick. That includes cold/flu like symptoms, cough or pink eye.
- I have read and understand the pre and post procedure instructions.
- I have read Enchantink Studios Policies and agree to the terms and conditions.